10.25.2005

the streak is over

I’ve been really liking the idea of breathing lately. Why? Well, because it’s hard to do when you nose is clogged up with snot. I hate the first cold of the school year. It means that the germs got through, that I wasn’t good enough about washing my hands or using hand sanitizing, it means I got too close to a sick kid. In all likely hood it was my nieces snotty noses that caused mine. They’ve had the runny noses and I am always in their faces when we play and then there are their kisses and hugs which just promote the exchange of germs. Oh well, I wouldn’t give those hugs back. I’ll take a snotty nose or two for the love of two precious nieces. And maybe when the snot dries up, I’ll get back to blogging.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~