6.13.2004

still recovering

Woke up around 11:30 which really not that late, but considering it was after a night out sleep, it was far too early. Too much bachelorette partying. My head hurt and I felt like a ton of bricks hit me so back to bed I went at 2 pm for a long nap. I don't even know how I got that tipsy or if I was that tipsy. I didn't drink that much, although people were handing us shots all night, but those fruity shots don't have much alcohol in them. And, I had my wits about me at the end of the night. I was probbably the most sobber one there. So, what is it with the hangover? Anyway, it's currently 5pm and I need to get on with my day, or what's left of it.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~