5.27.2005

radio edit

I was driving to work yesterday when I heard a new song of a band announced on the radio. I realized that this was the band (and the record and therefore a song) that my brother recorded with. I turned up the bass to maximum so that I could hear my brother’s rhythms. It’s the most I’ve heard from him in two weeks because he got mad at me for not sharing a movie with him. I thought we were grown up. I guess I was wrong. Didn’t we leave the fighting over sharing when were four? Well, I guess his children are rubbing off on him. And just because he has a platinum record on his wall and songs on the radio doesn’t mean he isn’t a baby sometimes. I’m just sayin’. And I was going to see him play tonight, but I've got a better offer. So there. Nah.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~