11.30.2005

crap shoot

I realize that talking about the weather is not a fascinating topic. It's not even a titilating one. But, I must talk about this weather this time of year.

I dig winter. I love it. The cold, the soups, the winter squash, the hot drinks, the long pants and sweaters, the coats and scarves. I love the Christmas trees and all around happiness in the air. I love that snow is just about the January corner. But, baby it's not cold outside. I'm decorating my house for Christmas and I've just opened two windows. Something about all this reminds me of those dispicable year round Christmas stores which you can visit in July. July! That's stupid and hot. A lot, actually, like now.

My Christmas wish; cold weather and snow.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~