7.27.2005

i love the 80’s

Yesterday it was literally 103º in the SHADE (and I think that’s a play or a book or something). I’m not kidding. And in the sun, it was 107º. I’m not going to even talk about the heat index which makes it FEEL even hotter. You think you’re hot cause it’s all July and stuff. You’re WRONG.

Ah, the 80’s, they’re like the best memories I have of heady days where summer meant endless days by the pool, up all night slumber parties and waiting, just waiting for the ice cream truck to roll down the street. Now, the 80’s mean liveable, breathable air and I can’t explain how excited I am that come tomorrow, the 80’s are back, baby. I might even cut my bangs.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~