9.18.2005

emmy night

I’m thinking seriously about taking some time off of this here blog thing. I’m tired and a bit tired of it. For some reason, since work has officially started back up, I have not a lot to write about. I don’t know why. I was quite prolific this summer and I was just as if not busier than I am now. Maybe it’s that I’m more tired. Maybe it’s a mental thing that I just feel less creative when my schedule becomes a routine. I wanted to do the whole “blogging ‘til Christmas” thing, but I’m not so sure anymore. I don’t know and unless inspiration comes calling at my doorstep, I may just take some time off. We’ll see.

In the mean time. I’m pretty pumped that Jon Stewart won some Emmys. He and his crew totally deserve it. If you don’t watch Jon Stewart and The Daily Show then you should just go get a face-lift cause you ain’t right.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~