1.20.2006

happy (belated) birthday b.c.

I'm a cow. I'm horrible. I'm the worst friend ever. Know that tomorrow I am going to Target to replinish my supple of belated birthday cards, and yes, I stockpile them. Know also, that B.C.'s card is on it's way to her as I type, well almost.

B.C. rocks my face off even though I haven't laid eyes upon her in about 3 years and she lives and hour away from me. We're going to have to rectify this situation soon. I think she needs to travel on over to Richmond and we should go have tea at the Jefferson seeing that it's the new thing I do. So, B.C., when are you free?

Happy Birthday B.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~