6.05.2006

happy birthday j.l.

She's the big three oh and ohhhhhhhh is that special. I hope she is having a wonderful time in hot hot Texas. She's got some new digs lately and hopefully she's feeling comfortable in them. New skin is always an adjustment. She's been doing a lot of readjusting after getting back from 5 weeks in New Zealand and she saw that beautiful country with brand new eyes thanks to laser surgery. It's been the year or transformation for her and sometimes I wonder if I'd recognize her. I haven't seen her in three years and she's hasn't been to visit me, ever. Hmmmmmmmmm. I think she's up for a visit to Virginia, but first I might be visiting her this summer to wish her a very happy 30th year in person.

Happy Birthday J.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~