7.27.2006

beautiful




We're packing it in tomorrow and heading out on a ferry to the mainland and back to reality. I could easily get used to this island living. And it's not that I'm overwhelmed with a vacation or the ocean or an island, I've overwhelmed with Nantucket. It's not like anything else I've known and it's all about wonderful. New picts. are up at the end of the set. Click on the Sankaty lighthouse to see them.

There is a rumor that we are sightseeing in NYC on the way home and you know that will put a slightly less cloudy cloud over the fact that I must part from this magical place. Goodnight Nantucket, you Queen of New England!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~