7.26.2004

the art of losing isn't hard to master

Ahh, little Elizabeth Bishop was so right. So, I've lost my keys. They are in North Carolina. I am not. I didn't realize I didn't have them until I awoke from the early morning drive back to my parents' house. Many phone calls later, they are hopefully being fedexed to me and will arrive Tuesday sometime. I'm trapped at my parents' house which isn't bad except when you want to be in your home, you want to be in your home. And I, want to be in my home. Say some prayers people, may fedex not lose THAT package. I've never lost my keys before and really it's not a huge deal though it may look like (WRITE it) like disaster.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~