7.15.2004

please place your seats and tray tables in the upright and locked position

I’m off to LA for fun in the sun with my best friend. It’s the last of a girl’s romp before she (you guessed it) gets married. I plan to do some touristy things and then just hang with my best gal pal. I miss her and I’ll miss her even more when she gets hitched because girlfriends change ever so slightly when marriage happens. I was hoping we’d hop over to Vegas for the weekend, but we’ve opted for time in LA with her fiancé. Well, I love them both, loads and loads. I’m excited to see them, either in a flashy city or just in their living room. Have to say though, kinda wish I was going to see a Vegas show.

I’ll blog at ya next week. Blogger back ya’ll.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~