11.14.2004

things

One of my favorite blogs now has a published writer. I have to say I’m jealous. The more I think about it, the more I’d like to freelance write. But really, I have no idea how to get that done. So for now, I’ll admire from afar and wish upon a freelance star.

Tough week. Nothing really big, just a wake up call for me. You know when life keeps going and going and then all of a sudden something spins you around and you take a look back and realize that you have not been your best. Yeah, that happened. And when that happens, my pity for others grows deeper. When I heard the Scott Peterson verdict I felt sorry for him, sorry for the guilt he must feel. Sorry that he ever hurt someone. And so sorry for Lacy and her precious baby. In conversations I find myself stopping short of the full-on gripe session because no one deserves anger, it’s a waist of my own energy. So, now, from here on out I vow to be a good person, good to myself and everyone else. Sometimes, it think when you are single and live by yourself, it’s easy to be self-absorbed because there is no one there to call “watch it” on you. Well, I’m calling it on myself and people, I’ll start with you. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~