10.25.2004

this is not a political blog and i don't want you opinion, part 2 and no i don't know anything about baseball, but here is my opinion and other things

Bush. OK, so we understand you think you are THE MAN who understands and defeats terrorism, but really does that mean we HAVE to re-elect you? Um, no. Why, you ask. Well, it goes like this. If you were re-elected then what's gonna happen in 4 years when we have to elect someone else anyway? Eventually your job will switch over and really no better time than the present. Not much is gonna change on the terrorism front in the next 4 years and I personally don't really think you are the one I want to continue with in "smoking them out." I'll choose someone else right now because now is better than later.

I just really want the Red Sox to win the world series. What is the world series and what does it take to win it? I have no idea. But, I know that the Red Sox have a great underdog story so on that fact alone I want them to win, even if they are a yankee team.

I made two orders for purses and a scarf on Sat. night. Wahoowa, gettin' paid to knit. It's like music to my hands.

Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks, it's like heaven came down and settled in my coffer cup.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~