9.22.2005

sick

I haven't been sick in a long time, I mean a loooooong time. I'm not complaining, but now I do have something to complain about. I hate the saying, "If you don't have your health, you don't have anything." It's just not such a making sense kind of statement. I mean, you can't HAVE your health. It's not a thing, it's not an object. You can't touch it or hold it. And thus, because it is an abstract concept, I never really got it. I mean, I get it, but I never really got it.

So, right now, I'm not so much with the having of the health, if it were indeed a thing to have. It's all good, it's OK, I'm on the mend, except, well, the medicine is making me dizzy and nauseous and that, yeah, that's not such a good thing. When I called the doctor to ask for forgiveness from this monster medicine, he said, "too bad." I guess I can't "have my cake and eat it too." That one, I get.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~