8.03.2006

nervous

I've just sent two query letters out to editors in the last two days. Today, after some hounding, I got my frist rejection letter. God, glad that's over. Not that I expect that any and all other letters I will recieve will be accepting by any means, it's just that your first time is the one you anticipate the most and sometimes it can be a bit painful. This first time was rather non-descript, kind of a "What's all the fuss about?" You see I didn't know what editor to send the piece to or even if it was newspaper material and the editor I sent it to kindly guided me to another one. One rejection down, a gagillion more to go I suspect.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~