3.19.2007

to blog

"To bloooooggg."  I imagine Billy Crystal dressed as a midevil medicine man from The Princess Bride telling me that "To blooogg means to actually write on your space in the internet on a regular basis and to do so using quips, observations and stories from your life." 
 
"True," I'd remark, "but I've lost the will to blog and so I need something-  some magical pill that could bring it all back."
 
The medicine man and his wife would get to mixing and messing and come out with a huge chocolate covered pill that would have to be forced down my throat.  I'd take it and respectifully return to my bit of the Internet and go about with my blathering dribble. It seems I've even missed my own blogoversary.
 
Oh, hello world.  I've missed thee.

Labels:

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~