6.24.2004

i was born in a hospital

And it seems I should have stayed there. The infection is way better today, but I was really groggy from the vicodin this morning. I had to take it last night to sleep through the pain. Then, this morning, I went to fix some eggs and toast and just when I was going to put the food on the plate I stepped on a blade that had fallen from a cabinet that I forgot about and didn’t see. I sliced my foot wide open and now have 6 stitches. I’ve never had stitches and I was not the best patient for the poor doctor. This has been a rough two days. I’m going to bed and please don’t call cause I can't walk to get the phone.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~