9.30.2004

head case

I think it's a bad sign when you get in your car and bawl like a baby AFTER your appoitment with your therapist. And I don't think it's a good sign that while you are looking in your purse during the session for a note that you really wish you had a weapon of mass destruction stashed away so that you could blow the bitch up. As you can see I'm not so much liking my new therapist. I'd actually like to drop kick her. At one point she said and I quote "Well Anna, if you just keep doing what you've always done then things won't change." No shit sherlock! I'm glad I paid you $30 for that piece of knowledge. I want my old therapist back. She was so good to me and guided me through so hard stuff. Now, I just need to fire my new therapist. How exactly do you do that? I'm having a little anxiety about it. It's just all so counterproductive.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~