11.17.2004

somethin’ for nothin’

Once upon a time there was a girl who started a blog. Her friends had no idea what she was talking about when she said the word “blog.” She informed her friends of this little venture. Some came and read, actually most did, but most did not keep coming back. There are occasional hits from some friends and obsessive hits from others, but mostly there are random people who read this site and then there are only a handful of those. Basically, I’m tired and after traveling through the blog world it seems to be the thing to do lately, complain about not having anything to write about. I think of things to write about, but when I actually get the time, I would rather do something else, um, like knit. I’m knitting like a villain lately and designing purses like it’s my job. Actually, um, maybe it should be. Someday, when I figure out how to put pictures up on this thing, I’ll let you see the fabulousness. For now, I got nothin’. Go about your lives people. I’ll be here, with nothin’.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~