6.14.2005

spinster

I realized today that I am old and boring. Why? How? Well, at 4:15 pm on my way to the doctor again about this pesky ear infection I hear on the radio a song that goes something like this “I found a condom in my bed. You better start talking before I burn this motherf*cker down.” And then with disgust on my face and in my voice I said “Oh My God,” and turned the station to NPR.

I believe not in censorship. Censorship is wrong in every sense of the word, but how in the H-E-double hockey sticks did that song make it to the airways? How did that crap become publishable? Am I old? Is this the Elvis the Pelvis of our time? I think not, but you decide, I guess.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~