7.31.2005

once again

I needed another bout of someone telling me who I was again. I keep forgetting. I actually think that this one is pretty right on the money. Finally, someone agrees with me about me. Whew! And I agree, I'm Will Ferrell, in female form although I can be serverly sarcastic as well. So, I guess no one truly knows me. *snif, snif*


the Ham
(34% dark, 56% spontaneous, 22% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT




Your style's mostly goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties
and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with
corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your
friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular
people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately
recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith






My test tracked 3 variables How you
compared to other people your age and gender:
cellpadding="0" border="0">
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 6% on dark
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 87% on spontaneous
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 18% on vulgar
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~