8.29.2005

the domestic goddess

So, you're totally sad that you don't live closer because then you could come over and have some homemade bread or some homemade lemon pudding and gingersnaps. Yep, you're totally jealous.



I haven't tried to make bread for years because the last time I tried, on two separate attempts, the bread was more of a brick than anything edible. This time, oh this time it was DELIGHTFUL! And it was totally bready.






Oh My Dear Lord you really are missing out on this one. And yes, I zested the lemons and squeezed them and cooked the pudding and then strained it to its velvety smoothness. You really are beyond jealous. And the ginger snaps just add a little somethin' somethin'. Dude, I rock.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~