1.31.2006

throwing it all away

I' have been thinking since Christmas about doing one of those cleanses. Ya know, where you drink some wierd lemon juice and maple syrup concoction for 10 days and things come out of you that you didn't know existed. It's suppose to detoxify you, which to me sounds pretty wonderful.

Well, after yesterday, I no longer need to cleanse, my body did it on it's own. I woke up at 5am and threw up. Yummy your saying, but just imagine that I kept violently retching for 7 hours. That was fun. All I have to say is that I have the most amazing sister-in-law who did two trips to the store for me to get gingerale and my doctor's prescription. I would have died without her, seriously there were times I was wishing to just pass out and let the vultures come. I'm better now, but sore, sore, sore and still sleeping like it's my job. I've slept for about 14 hours today and it's just 1:20 pm so far. I predict I'll take about 3 more naps today. I'm telling you, whatever this thing is, it knocks you on you back and won't let you up.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~