3.18.2006

happy birthblogday

My baby is two years old today. I could go and write about all the changes and things I've learned and yada yada yada. I love this blog, clearly or I wouldn't do it. It serves some strange purpose in my life that I can't put my finger on. I'm sure it's the need to be heard or validation, but I think it's more, or maybe less, than that. So, thanks. To the three people who read this site or pass by it on the way to better things. I and my little toddler will be dealing with our terrible twos so keep coming back and checking in. We appreciate you. (And say hello. The comments are right there, right below these words. Just do a little click click and type.)

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~