8.12.2006

the sweetest sweet




I've been eating Magnolia recipes long before I ever got down to the Village shop to eat a fresh one in person. My sister-in-law has been cooking out of the famous bakery's cookbook for years. I'm sure, even, that I've had a birthday cake from one of thier old-fashioned, butter filled concoctions. Just look at the swirls of that colored buttercream! My favorite was the vanilla cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting, it's hidden in the back of the picture. Oh to eat those things at any time. If I lived in NYC, I'd go broke on Broadway and Magnolia Bakery. Ah, baby, it's the sweetests sweet you ever did eat!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~