1.07.2007

i could

I could make a home in your dimples, set up camp and nuzzle in. I’d be so happy there, close to your nose and warmed by your smile. I could live a lifetime there all snuggled in and curled up tight.

It’s silly to say that I could fly through your eyes, skim the surface of your blue skies. I could puddle in your tears and trickle down your cheek.

I could live on your grin, eating the happiness you share, drinking the laughter you give.

I could swim through your hair, be adrift on the waves. I could float there awhile, above your mind just wandering. I’d go from ear to ear letting you know that I was there, taking life in with you.

I could, I could, I could.

Labels:

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~