3.13.2005

apple of my eye

Hello to my new keyboard! I love Apple. I broke my shift key about a year ago and I was really lazy in trying to get it fixed or replaced, fearing that I would have to pay for it. So, I relied Microsoft Word’s automated capitalization thingy and wrote a lot of emails in no caps. The shift key still worked, but it was reduced from a large hard plastic button to a tiny little soft rubber button. So, now, I can CAPS LIKE THE REST OF YOU without using my CAPSLOCK or straining my fingers. Apple sent me the replacement keyboard for FREE. Did I mention that I LOVE Apple! Cause, I do. IN ALL CAPS BABY. MY LOVE FOR APPLE IS IN ALL CAPS!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~