11.15.2006

just tired

Who likes to hear people complain? Unless it's about people you work with and you have some good dirt or you know someone who knows someone who like knows K-Fed and what a not upstanding guy he really is, then the answer is: no one.

That being said, I'm just going to tell you that I'm tired, pooped, exhausted, worn out, spent, drained, and wanting of really long naps (that's plural baby, PLURAL). For some reason things have piled on and gotten a little bit crazy. I've added three extra jobs on top of the fulltime one. Two are tutoring and one is babysitting on a fairly regular basis and people, I'm just tired. I have too much to do and too little time to do it and when I think of having to come up with a blog post I want to shout "I have 8 to 10 people coming to dinner on Friday, a football game on Saturday out of town, 2 hats to knit plus baby booties and a baby hat, worksheets to copy, packages to wrap, a house to clean, and sanity to remaing intack for the next week so I can't be bothered with the posting and all of these things!"

Much love to you though. For reals, yo. Night!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~