10.06.2004

let down

I’ve been so bad about blogging. I haven’t even been reading my favorite blogs lately. What have I been doing? Well, um, I don’t know. There are definitely a few new scarves and a hat and a purse that got knitted up, but other than that there has been a lot of TV watching and talking and hanging out with friends. Yet, all of a sudden this week got crazy busy. I’ve got another bacholerette party this weekend. I’m planning this one and it’s in Baltimore so it’s a bit hard planning a party that is 2 hours away. And then I’m helping my cousin write a piece about her wedding and then I have a project due for class tonight. I’m a slacker with the class stuff and haven’t even started and as I write this I have 1 hour ‘til I leave for class. I like to push it to the last minute. It just makes life more exciting. One day I will return to writing more life observation pieces. I just need to be inspired I think. And honestly, I don’t like writing this type of thing, where I tell you what my day’s been like because really, like you care.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~