10.12.2004

stripped

This weekend’s bachelorette party for my bestest friend had no strippers, but my throat has been stripped. As we went to bed on Sat. night (morning really) my throat was on fire. I thought it was from dehydration from drinking and the smoke in the bars and the yelling. I was a bit wrong. After 2 sleepless nights with a throat that felt like it was on fire, I went to the doctor and I have step throat. What the fuck? I have had the worst luck in the last 6 months in terms of illness. I’d say that karma’s a bitch, but I’m a really sweet person. I do good things for people all the time. I’m a good friend. So, what the fuck? Oh well, I slept all day yesterday after passing out and throwing up at the doctor’s office. Today, the antibiotics have kicked in and I’m able to sit up and knit. That’s the bright side. A free day of full on knitting. Wahoowa people, wahoowa.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~