2.02.2005

i promise not to lie to you



The tree is gone. In it's wake are little remnants of the Christmas life it once led. The place it occupied for WAY TOO FUCKING LONG looks so void now. It's hard to get used to. However, I've learned that when a vaccuum tells you that the bag is full, you need to listen to it. I've learned that cleaning up after the death of ancient Christmas tree is no fun. Oh, but what is fun when all life's little quirks are gone? I wouldn't be me or have a funny story to tell if I hadn't left that damn tree rotting there for so long. So there.

And can anyone tell me why the right side, aka the sidebar, is all wonky? I straightened some things out and it seems they unstraightened themselves and I idea how to fix it. And sorry.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~