2.13.2006

tired of it

When I get quiet around here it's because of one of two things, 1- I'm in a funk and don't want to talk about it or 2- I'm sick. Well, number 2 has reared it's ugly head again. I'm coming back up for air tonight, feeling a bit better. It was just a cold, but one in which my throat closed up for 4 days and swallowin my own spit made me want to cry. After a visit to the doctor yesterday I was told that it was not Strep. That's a good thing and a bad thing. At least with Strep you get medicine and it will go away, with a cold you get bupkiss. I've been on a concoction of advil AND tylenol at the same time in order to dull the pain, oh no, it doesn't get rid of it, just dulls it so that swallowing doesn't make me want to jump out the window.

Anyway, enough about that. I could tell you that I went home with my nieces and nephew to watch the Olympics on my dad's enormous TV and that it snowed about 5 inches while we were there and that I slept most of the time because well, read the above. I love the Olympics the mostest. I love settling in each night watching those crazy people speed down moutains or ice covered slides. I love it.

And I'm so jealous of the northeast and all that snow!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~