4.09.2007

i heart

I woke up today in New York City- Williamsburg, Brooklyn to be exact. It’s quiet here, really quiet. It almost doesn’t feel like New York except that I know there is a subway stop around the corner as well as a something that looks like a chop shop. Otherwise, the neighborhood is quaint- you could raise a family here it seems.

Today I plan to do a whole lot of whatever. I came with no agenda simply because I love New York and I want the city to guide my moves. The Guggenheim is calling (because I’ve never been there) and so is the Apple store. Of course it is. It’s the Big Apple.

Don’t worry. I’ve got my camera.

Labels: , ,

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blingo Self-Portrait Day
  • flickr!
  • ~ © Anna ~ it ain't Shakespeare, but it ain't yours either ~